Mews Community Center
40 Mundy Pond Road St. John´s NL
Toyota Plaza Road Race Series
Accredited by the Road Race Committee of the NLAA
FREE FOR 16-19 YEARS OLD
To support and encourage participation for the youth and junior age groups, registration for this race is FREE OF CHARGE for those 16-19 years old (as of December 31 2015). NLAA membership or 1-day race permit will still be required of all participants.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a special registration link.
Registration and Race Bib Pick-up
- Pre-Registration On-Line Only
- Fee: $20 ($25 Non-NLAA members fee includes $5 One-Day Race Permit)
- FREE for 16-19 years old. Email email@example.com for a special registration link.
Where: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- When: Until 11:59pm Thursday April 23
- Race Day Registration & Race Bib Pick-up
- Fee: $35 ($30 NLAA members). Non-NLAA members fee includes $5 One Day Race Permit.
- Where: The Mews Community Center 40 Mundy Pond Road St.John's
- When: Race Morning 8:00am - 8:30am
- Sorry but NO REFUNDS, TRANSFERS or CREDITS.
- The race is open to members
of the Newfoundland and Labrador Athletics Association (NLAA). CLICK HERE for NLAA Membership Information. Annual NLAA Road Race membership is $25. One-day race permit is $5.
- Race starts at the corner of Mundy Pond Road and Pearce Avenue (30 meters down Pearce Avenue) and heads south - against the one way
- to Blackmarsh Road. Turn right and proceed west to Blackler where
runners again turn right and head north to Mundy Pond Road, turning
right again and heading east to complete the first 2500 meters near the
Mews Center. Repeat this same loop a second time to finish the 5km in
front of the Mews Center.
- Medals will be awarded to the top 3 male and female finishers
in each of 7 age groups (Under 20, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59,
60-69, 70 & over)
- Merchandise draw prizes.
- Post Race Awards / Refreshments at the Mews Community Center immediately following the race.
- John Walsh
- email firstname.lastname@example.org