NOTE NEW START TIME 8AM
8am Sunday, April 23, 2017
Mundy Pond, St. John´s NL
Starting By The Mews Center
Race Reception to follow race at St. Theresa's Parish Hall (Age group medals, draw prizes and snacks)
Toyota Plaza Road Race Series
Accredited by the Road Race Committee of the NLAA
Registration and Race Bib Pick-up (Race Capped at 550 Participants)
- Register Early as this event sold out before the Registration Deadline last year
- Registration On-Line Only (OPENS FEB 23, 2017)
- $27 for Non-NLAA members
- $22 NLAA Members (NLAA Full Year Road Race membership is good for all NLAA Road Races and is $25. Link to : NLAA Annual Member Registration ONLINE Form)2
- When: OPENING Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 12 NOON
- CLOSING Thursday April 20, 2017 at 11:59 pm
- Race Bib Pick-up
- Where: To be Confirmed
- When: Saturday April 22
- NOTE: REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT at KIT Pickup is $10 extra and only if space allows.
- Sorry but NO REFUNDS, TRANSFERS, DEFERRALS or CREDITS.
Toyota Plaza High Performance Series
The race is part of the Toyota Plaza High Performance Series,
where NLAA members are awarded points according to their finishing
positions, and score these points leading to year-end awards.
- Race starts at the corner of Mundy Pond Road and Pearce Avenue (30 meters down Pearce Avenue) and heads south - against the one way
- to Blackmarsh Road. Turn right and proceed west to Blackler where
runners again turn right and head north to Mundy Pond Road, turning
right again and heading east to complete the first 2500 meters near the
Mews Center. Repeat this same loop a second time to finish the 5km in
front of the Mews Center.
- Medals will be awarded to the top 3 male and female finishers
in each of 7 age groups (Under 20, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59,
60-69, 70 & over)
- Merchandise draw prizes.
- Post Race Awards / Refreshments at St. Teresa's Parish Hall, 120 Mundy Pond Road, immediately following the race.
- John Walsh (Race Director)