Mundy Pond, St. John´s NL
Starting By The Mews Center
Toyota Plaza Road Race Series
Accredited by the Road Race Committee of the NLAA
Registration and Race Bib Pick-up
- Registration On-Line Only (CLOSED)
- Fee: $20 ($25 Non-NLAA members fee includes $5 One-Day Race Permit)
- FREE for 16-19 years old
- When: CLOSED
- Saturday Race Bib Pick-up
- Where: Biped Sports Water Street St.John's
- When: Saturday April 23 Noon - 4pm
- NOTE: THERE IS NO IN PERSON REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT
- Sorry but NO REFUNDS, TRANSFERS, DEFERRALS or CREDITS.
- The race is open to members
of the Newfoundland and Labrador Athletics Association (NLAA). CLICK HERE for NLAA Membership Information. Annual NLAA Road Race membership is $25. One-day race permit is $5.
Toyota Plaza High Performance Series
The race is part of the Toyota Plaza High Performance Series,
where NLAA members are awarded points according to their finishing
positions, and score these points leading to year-end awards.
- Race starts at the corner of Mundy Pond Road and Pearce Avenue (30 meters down Pearce Avenue) and heads south - against the one way
- to Blackmarsh Road. Turn right and proceed west to Blackler where
runners again turn right and head north to Mundy Pond Road, turning
right again and heading east to complete the first 2500 meters near the
Mews Center. Repeat this same loop a second time to finish the 5km in
front of the Mews Center.
- Medals will be awarded to the top 3 male and female finishers
in each of 7 age groups (Under 20, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59,
60-69, 70 & over)
- Merchandise draw prizes.
- Post Race Awards / Refreshments at St. Teresa's Parish Hall, 120 Mundy Pond Road, immediately following the race.
- John Walsh (Race Director)